January 24, 2010

This face brings me

joy
love

peace

contentment

and lots of laughter.


My Avery is home.
As much as I miss her when she is away, I know that she is giving her dad and his family the same joy, love, peace, contentment, and laughter that she gives me everyday.
I know it is rare, but I really feel like it is so so so important for Avery to be apart of her dad's life and his family's life.
I couldn't imagine not knowing a whole side of my family just because my mom and dad didn't work out in the end.
Avery is so blessed to have two families that love her endlessly.
Blessings.
I count them everyday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My Photo
Simply Barefoot
I am a single mommy to the most beautiful little girl in the world. My daughter is my whole world. I love music, tv, and movies. I know quite a bit about computers. I love to take pictures and I always have my camera with me to capture special moments. I am a little lady with a big heart. I'm very confident in myself. I am a total hippie on the inside. I love animals and nature. I'm optimistic. I love my family more than anything. Also, during the summer, the lake is my life.
View my complete profile